Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
When God turns heaven into an exclusive club only suitable for smart and cool people, the souls that arrived in purgatory after a stupid death (due to a dildo or dancing in the shower...), are sent to hell, Lucifer tired of this decides to put these souls to use, so he send the best demon, the almighty Boss, to create a hamburger business in which souls with stupid deaths work. Putting up with customers with little patience, cooking customer orders at full speed, putting up with “VIPs” touching you or using you at will, are just some of the things that await these souls. Using your employees as sex objects is just one of the small advantages. Are you going to miss it? Run a business in hell and take it to the top!​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-14
Release Date: 2024-09-11
Developer: NekoGemuGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
We hear any questions about the game, bug reports, or ideas that you think are interesting to add, we hope you enjoy the game and join us in the development of the game,nekogemugames or me respond

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
the game doesnt look bad but man, this running training is too fast. also it is almost imposible to stay in the middle while playing on pc. Almost always i was either full left or full right after pressing they key once.
But it is looking good. Also in my opinion you should lessen the amount of customers at the start.

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019
Feedback: impossible to play on widescreen. The buttons are just out of bounds.

This is a unity game problem that is super hard to fix (trust me I tried). The easiest fix is to provide a windowed mode and/or a mode to change resolution.

Reactions: yitan1983

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
the game doesnt look bad but man, this running training is too fast. also it is almost imposible to stay in the middle while playing on pc. Almost always i was either full left or full right after pressing they key once.
But it is looking good. Also in my opinion you should lessen the amount of customers at the start.
The training thing is the key sensitivity, it is something fast but it is a matter of not hitting the key too quickly, the issue of fewer customers was initially thought about but we wanted to give the game a little difficulty, we will think about it