Daz Help/Suggestions for DAZ adult animation

wyv239

Oct 22, 2021
Hi,
Can someone suggest how to animate genitals in DAZ? As in "parenting" them to one another so that I don't have to literally animate every frame?
Is it possible to parent say dicktator to the vag & then have it follow the hips/body of the character like in blender (or like when holding hands)? I tried using limbstick by parenting dicktator to golden palace but isn't working, am I do something wrong or is straight not possible? Any ideas/ suggestion / trick is very appreciated!

Also - any help/resource/guide on how to use fluidos for cum shots?
Thank you!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'll preface my reply by stating that I am not an expert, just a lurker who has read a lot of threads here and on Daz forums.

It is my sad duty to tell you that Daz currently can't do what you want. Animations with proper positioning can only be achieved by doing frame by frame position edits, or by importing an animation someone made (probably in Blender or Maya) and use the same character generation bodies with unmodified proportions.

I also believe that Fluidos was pretty much a failure for cum-engineering within Daz. As far as I understand, most devs use static cum splatter assets.

In general, Daz has very weak physics simulation functionality. This includes Dforce; Blender or Marvelous Designer (and presumably other pro packages) are far better as cloth sim or fluid sim.

wyv239

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks for the reply! I'm familiar with blender and infact I wanted achieve similar results with daz... Very disappointing that the program is indeed that limited damn.
I really hope someone can come up wiith some solution

Mar 16, 2018
Haha I did this a few months ago for my script. I wanted the cock and tongue to be like fingers feature in the script. But I removed the "Combatible file" that enabled it because I thought it would confuse people if they set fingers as cocks or tongue .

Edit: You mean something like cock follows ball (could be any note)
output.gif or output.gif

Last edited:

wyv239

Oct 22, 2021
WOW that's impressive I can't believe you managed that in daz?? Any chance you would be ok to share / sell it? xD That's exactly how I use it in blender yup! Honestly didn't think daz could do something like this, I have a feeling that if they were to put some efforts, daz could be as good as blender, so sad animation doesn't matter too much for daz devs :(

Edit: my goal with this was to basically "parent" dick to hole/vag/mouth/anus/whatever so that it would follow the other character's hip without having to animate every frame as I would do in blender