VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Atonia: Netorare Annals [v1.0] [3Diddly Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MomEnjoyer321

A very uninspiring an generic NTR game.

It has all the tropes. Very lame main character who gets cucked by a black man. The game tries to have a unique setting, but it just doesnot fit with the NTR storyline. Game has alright models with bad backgrounds.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

Ok so while not a 10/10 masterpiece this game does not deserve 1 star as a score so I feel compelled to write my take in here. A simple Netorare VN with a (somewhat meaningless) option to avoid NTR, the story is what elevates this VN and its depiction of a slow corruption and helplessness of the MC to do anything to stop it.

*GOOD*
    - Story: If you like NTR and corruption like I do you will love (hate) to see your girls slowly fooled and their minds changed while being taken away from you, its a little heartbreaking sometimes but isn't that the best NTR? Seeing the slow change in mindset of the girl in the first story is the main attraction here and the second girl being slowly inducted into a cult is good as well if not maybe a little less strong.
    - Renders are ok: You can see the previews here, they are a 6/10 but the girls do have some nice facial expressions and outfits so its always nice to see, also some detail has been put into the standing pictures with little bits of cum dripping down so that's a plus.
    - Sex scenes are good: While not mind blowing and no animation they still get the point across wonderfully and the dialog of slow corruption is nice and not lacking.
    - Pacing: now this is where cheap VN's or games lose me half the time when the NTR is immediate or cheap but this VN has a very nice pace for its length. Its not the most complex story or is it the longest but it still hits the right slow progression into corruption for me and managed to make me feel for the MC so thats a win.

*BAD*
    - Mystery
    : You couldn't put in enough mystery for me personally so although there is a lot of action behind the MC's back I could always use more haha.
    - Second story length: I'm not quite done with the second story yet but from where I am it seems to be moving a lot quicker in the NTR department than the first story so that's a bit of a bummer, its good enough of a setup to let is simmer a bit.

All in all this is a great NTR VN with some choices to spice it up and some slow corruption, whats not to like? It seems the other reviewer on here wanted the MC to be a full cuck so im glad the developer didn't do this, as im personally not into that at all but to each their own. I felt compelled to put my score in when I saw it only had 1 star, which is way too low. 4/5
  3. 1.00 star(s)

n4n007

After giving it some more thought I had to change the rating from 2 to 1 star because the MC sadly after thinking about it is very one dimensional.
    The protagonist isn't just a beta cuck he's an omega cuck totally and utterly pathetic and I honestly would have had more respect for him if he actually cleaned his wife's cunt. Well now you know what you can expect of our protagonist. In the beginning its amusing to watch how naïve the wife is but it just becomes tragic. The story would have been much better if wife and Alpha's PoV was included.
    Recommend reading "The Ivory Club" by LordRamsay at Literotica for inspiration.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The biggest offender is that the dev tries to give you the illusion of chose but its only do u want to see MC's significant other be unfaithful or not and if not then its a no sex game.
    Spelling and grammar could do with some improvement (use a word processor ^^) but its also not horribly bad like some of these games can be.
    Graphics are somewhere between OK and good so 3.5/5.