JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
[CITAZIONE="baap36885, post: 14892912, membro: 3740597"]
Nuovo aggiornamento rilasciato V1.160!
[/CITAZIONE]
E ora cos'è questa V1.155 pubblica, caro Dev? Chi l'ha rilasciata? Puoi dirci qualcosa? Grazie
ENGLISH!!!!
Nuovo aggiornamento rilasciato => New update released

E ora cos'è questa V1.155 pubblica, caro Dev? Chi l'ha rilasciata? Puoi dirci qualcosa? Grazie =>
And now what is this public V1.155, dear Dev? Who released it? Can you tell us something? Thanks

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Why are there choices? If you reject some, there isn't enough corruption for other choices you do make, making them pointless. May as well make it kinetic. Could be wrong, but it also seems like this single corruption stat of one character may effect whether scenes between other characters play out or not. Could be a lot better if I had more control over how it played out. Oh well.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"You take on the character of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged lady. Her spouse has found a new job after losing his previous one. Christine has an 18-year-old son and a beautiful daughter."

sister might of been a reach but the discription says theres a daughter so
Play the game, you won't see anyone besides little boys, and a hobo...

The description is from the old game, like I said the game has been renamed and remade many/many times at this point.

The description should just be something about hobo's and little boys.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Geigi and IRebel

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
Play the game, you won't see anyone besides little boys, and a hobo...

The description is from the old game, like I said the game has been renamed and remade many/many times at this point.

The description should just be something about hobo's and little boys.
lame as fuck, theres already an abundance of hobos and little boys in female protag games and not enough incest lesbianism

Hisokahelll

Jul 23, 2024
the game's graphics got worse and my impression?

delay in updating and frivolous content, I hope that in the next update the dev will not be lazy and work hard and revert this terrible update

Reactions: tex75

JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
how is it you can remake a game over and over and still not be as good as the 1st?
Because this way you don’t even have to think about the plot, but he manages to make it worst. plus you give a free update with nothing happening just because you think people will buy the premium update. Too bad because there are somegood ideas and the graphics are good. But making a reboot of the remake worst than the original game is a nonsense except for money.

3.10 star(s) 36 Votes