Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
OH THANK GOD

Been waiting for a way to play 4H's magical girl series for a long ass time. They're good exhibitionism focused RPGs

Reactions: FlowerMara

Akio3010

Feb 29, 2020
Thank you a lot. The game with shota one is extremely good for me, it is so sad that the second part hasn't been translated yet. By the way could someone please suggests me some games have same vibe as , games with older girls being toyed, humiliated by brat shota?

Last edited:
Reactions: FlowerMara

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
Thanks for this, Circle 4H games just perfectly fit my needs. Always wanted to play the rest of their collection after trying and buying Triad LilyThea トライアド・リリーティア .

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Zenra Toukou Shuukan: Jikkouiinkai RJ159094
Fundoshi Shoujo ~Hare~ RJ142834
Zoku Kurokami Kyonyuu Iinchou to Souta-kun no Natsuyasumi RJ236148

^Are missing.
If you willing to translate them too I can upload somewhere.
RJ236148 I have in package with first game tho, which use Unity engine.

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for this, Circle 4H games just perfectly fit my needs. Always wanted to play the rest of their collection after trying and buying Triad LilyThea トライアド・リリーティア .
Are these in english as well?

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Yes, its in the collection

Triad Lilytear
About Triad Lilytear, do you know which version is that? Because there were some old link in f95, with version 1.2 and 1.3, with the game being in the 2.X version in the japanese store

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Somebody know any fix for the resolution problem on win 11 (24h2)?
Problem is actually born only recently, before i was able to play without issue, one of the last of 4h game I've played was the last chapter (Triad Lilytear) that however now it show like this..
1723078667792.png

A fix I've found is to increase the scaling to 300% (at least in my case since I'm using a 4k monitor), or changing the resolution to 1280x720 if the game is 16:9 or 1024x768 in case the game is in 4:3 (in this last case the resolution scaling is just not enough).

I just would like to know wtf happen.. (it is perhapas nvidia fault?)

Last edited:

kajtji

Aug 27, 2020
Somebody know any fix for the resolution problem on win 11 (24h2)?
Problem is actually born only recently, before i was able to play without issue, one of the last of 4h game I've played was the last chapter (Triad Lilytear) that however now it show like this..
View attachment 3909486

A fix I've found is to increase the scaling to 300% (at least in my case since I'm using a 4k monitor), or changing the resolution to 1280x720 if the game is 16:9 or 1024x768 in case the game is in 4:3 (in this last case the resolution scaling is just not enough).

I just would like to know wtf happen.. (it is perhapas nvidia fault?)
I think I had similiar bug with this game but on Windows 10 (but it was like year ago so I'm not sure). You should right click on game .exe file, click properties, then compatibility and there should be something like "change settings of high resolution DPI", click it and then check the box below "Override high DPI scaling behavior" (checkbox on the bottom). If this don't help, you could use magpie (free app to download), it's something like DLSS/FSR, basically change windowed game to fullscreen and upscale it. Pretty good for low res VNs.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I think I had similiar bug with this game but on Windows 10 (but it was like year ago so I'm not sure). You should right click on game .exe file, click properties, then compatibility and there should be something like "change settings of high resolution DPI", click it and then check the box below "Override high DPI scaling behavior" (checkbox on the bottom). If this don't help, you could use magpie (free app to download), it's something like DLSS/FSR, basically change windowed game to fullscreen and upscale it. Pretty good for low res VNs.
Thanks for the suggestion, tried already the dpi thing but doesn't work correctly making the game go even more off center, about , not a perfect solution but at least i can avoid to manually switch the resolution, thanks.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
That took a while. Poiseworks thanks for the share.
I switched out "Total Nudity School Training" with the official English version we had already.

bitsybobs3 I updated the main link.
[RJ156674][4H] Haruka Saki Idol of a Humiliation is untranslated and broken status (not even sure if is only a demo), if you wish i can pass the original version for restoration

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
[RJ156674][4H] Haruka Saki Idol of a Humiliation is untranslated and broken status (not even sure if is only a demo), if you wish i can pass the original version for restoration
Probably should mention that to Poiseworks as I only did more mirrors and the full collection link. But Poiseworks shared all games (except the one I mentioned).

Poiseworks

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2017
I re downloaded the file and confirmed I can open it. Are you using japanese locale? Can you show us the error screen?

Screenshot_1.png

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Can someone give me a list of each series and there order, so I view them in the correct order and not get different series mixed up?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I re downloaded the file and confirmed I can open it. Are you using japanese locale? Can you show us the error screen?

View attachment 3919361
To me don't even start the full game but only the extra, first exe don't run so i have to get the other one inside another folder.

Edit: oops I've retried and today it is working indeed, however this is how the game folder should appear (leaving aside the decrypted files)
1723364878617.png 1723364905000.png

Last edited:

an0nin3

Aug 12, 2024
hey guys, when i came across this thread i had to make an account here because i wanted to share that i am currently working on my own translation of zenra toukou school.
i posted about this before on 4chan /e/ about a month ago but i guess this is a better place to share and preserve it when i'm done.
i'm currently about 30% of the way done, i had to stop for a while but i'm working on it again so i'll try to work on it more in the coming weeks.

now im gonna be honest, it is still MTL. but it's just MTL assisted and heavily edited, because i do know some japanese and im going line by line to make sure it makes sense. theres likely still gonna be errors, but with the amount of times i've had to fix badly translated names, i assure you that what i'm doing will be far more readable than whatever gibberish mtl is supposedly available for it, i havent even played that version lol
i'm also trying to keep it consistent with the zenra toukou training TL, even if im personally not a fan of constantly typing stuff like "total nude scholastics week" over just "naked school week"
what i'm doing is not a replacement for a proper translation by someone fluent in japanese but i hope it will be more than good enough for you all to have a good experience with it
i attached the pic i posted on /e/ to prove i'm actually doing it
1000179569.png

Last edited:

satou123

May 24, 2020
hey guys, when i came across this thread i had to make an account here because i wanted to share that i am currently working on my own translation of zenra toukou school.
i posted about this before on 4chan /e/ about a month ago but i guess this is a better place to share and preserve it when i'm done.
i'm currently about 30% of the way done, i had to stop for a while but i'm working on it again so i'll try to work on it more in the coming weeks.

now im gonna be honest, it is still MTL. but it's just MTL assisted and heavily edited, because i do know some japanese and im going line by line to make sure it makes sense. theres likely still gonna be errors, but with the amount of times i've had to fix badly translated names, i assure you that what i'm doing will be far more readable than whatever gibberish mtl is supposedly available for it, i havent even played that version lol
i'm also trying to keep it consistent with the zenra toukou training TL, even if im personally not a fan of constantly typing stuff like "total nude scholastics week" over just "naked school week"
what i'm doing is not a replacement for a proper translation by someone fluent in japanese but i hope it will be more than good enough for you all to have a good experience with it
i attached the pic i posted on /e/ to prove i'm actually doing it
View attachment 3923319
This look so good, waiting for your translation.

Reactions: an0nin3
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes