GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
SOS, call me a dumbshit if you must but I'm folding and asking for a step by step guide on how to get the uncensor working cause I've never fucked with BepinEX and it just confuses the hell outta me.

I've referred to the guide page for the bepinex and dumbrender download but it's all just gibberish to me. I've also seen the files posted a little while back by teddke with the uncensor, but that relies on BepinEX being installed correctly.

As it stands, I have extracted bepinEX in the same folder as the executable, however it was missing its plugins folder, so I made one myself and put the uncensor files in there with no luck. I don't know if BepinEX is supposed to be in an entirely different folder from the executable for the game, or if there's something I'm meant to do to bepinex before it works, or really anything about anything.

I appreciate the help, indeed I do know that I'm stupid
it would help to know what version of bepinex you've extracted. what's the version number on the zip archive?

GroundIsWhat

Mar 30, 2020
there is a point to it, and for the most part it allows people to be more creative with what gets stuck inside a pussy; tentacles, stingers, etc. besides, let's not trash on another nation's laws without understanding our own. california allows you to be a gay pedophile with less consequences.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know how the shower block works? Like, what blocks change the water it sprays? And does it have any purpose beyond aesthetics?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know how the shower block works? Like, what blocks change the water it sprays? And does it have any purpose beyond aesthetics?
Various kinds of water blocks change how it works. So you can have it spray lewd water or hot spring water, and thus have their effects.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
Is there a point to the Panty items? can you ever get the ability to equip to the clothing slots or are they just there for no reason?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is there a point to the Panty items? can you ever get the ability to equip to the clothing slots or are they just there for no reason?
You can equip them on mannequins, to prove you have them and could properly wear them, but are too much of a pervert to actually do that.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
You can equip them on mannequins, to prove you have them and could properly wear them, but are too much of a pervert to actually do that.
hah, lol. I wish there was a way you could remove the curse, but I get that it would be way too hard in terms of making lots of animations.

Reactions: flannan

Flare607

Mar 30, 2023
So, when I was trying to put the dlc into the game it said that the file could harm the computer. So I don't know if I should actually upload it into the appdata\locallow file

Retto-kun

Dec 4, 2023
Hi guys for some reason my game plays as if im on a controller so i cant really move my cursor, is it because im on a portable computer and i have to use an actual mouse to play?

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
The game has mosaics burned into the animations so there isn't a way to completely remove them unless someone redraws them. It wasn't like this in the early builds a couple years ago but the dev has since changed it for some reason after adding more content.
So does that mean it could be done if somebody actually redrew the assets, or is it theoretical? Because I'd 100% redraw the censored bits if it was a (relatively) simple task. I don't know much about Unity/modding in general though, which is why I'm asking.

Flare607

Mar 30, 2023
Does anyone have a copy of the Installation Notes for the DLC? I can't find the one that was supposed to be included.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone have a copy of the Installation Notes for the DLC? I can't find the one that was supposed to be included.
My version has this:
1. Copy the "azcat" folder to "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\"
2. After that, when you start the game, you will see in the upper right corner that the DLC is installed.
3. Enjoy!
inside the archive with DLC.

Reactions: Flare607

Huntchez

May 9, 2018
Amazing game. Feels like Terraria with Minecraft theme, and Maplestory's chibi charm (but better)

Having way too much fun with it currently. Trying to build a mansion of sorts. Guess now I'll pop in the DLC and see what more it adds

Reactions: CheeseyHR
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes