4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
It seems whatever I do I end up with the Gentleman Route. What other routes are there at this time? What choices put me onto one of the other routes?

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Meh i dont want to be the little wanker peeping a people fucking i hope this 3 are the only scenes like that :sick::sick:
Yeah, as the dev says you dont have to see the first one but putting your head in the sand does not change anything. The next pic's you have no options if you go to the bar with the girl this is what happens. This VN was obviously built with NTR in mind and the way she asks if you like being a little cuck.. :sick:. No big loss anyhow your not missing anything of value.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, as the dev says you dont have to see the first one but putting your head in the sand does not change anything. The next pic's you have no options if you go to the bar with the girl this is what happens. This VN was obviously built with NTR in mind and the way she asks if you like being a little cuck.. :sick:. No big loss anyhow your not missing anything of value.
wait what? who asks if you like being a little cuck? there wasnt anything like that when i played it, it was only mc and nik in the voyeur scene...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 248 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Vika Aske

marseilyes

Nov 15, 2022
Hi Vee,

Probably the most important thing first: There is currently no NTR in the game!
But I would have given the player the choice if he neglected his ladies too much that they cheated on him. However, you should have actively managed this through your own decisions.
So if you had always taken good care of your chosen lady, you would never have seen NTR.
Currently, based on the discussions here, I have clearly decided against NTR. This system will no longer apply.

I hope this answers your question. If not - just write to me!

Best regards
Reacté
It means if any LI let some guys grope/finger/grind on/foot-fuck her right next to you or she takes them back of the bar and suck them off, please take no offence, don't even question her and keep taking good care for her, otherwise soon later you might see her ntr scenes. :D

I didn't even get what Chris and Jules were up to when MC got into the room. Dev apparently skimped it over.

BTW why do they always make love like junior high students. What could be wrong with putting some vaginal sex?

• Haha
Reactions: jusadbellum
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote