4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
baniere (1).png

Overview:
You play as a man who inherits a rundown love hotel. As you take control of the establishment, you quickly discover that the hotel is at the center of various illegal activities. Your mission is to ensure the safety of your employees, recruit new girls, train them, help them resolve their personal conflicts, and manage the clients. Your ultimate goal is to transform this love hotel into a little paradise despite the challenges ahead.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-22
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: a_furbyz - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Spirit's Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-06-07 16.23.29.png Screenshot 2024-06-14 17.38.14.png Screenshot 2024-06-28 17.36.27.png Screenshot 2024-08-24 19.58.07.png Screenshot 2024-08-24 19.59.45.png Screenshot 2024-08-24 20.01.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"you quickly discover that the hotel is at the center of various illegal activities."

So, you're going to be playing as a pimp but worried about legalities?
Sure. Right. Pull the other one.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
One must distinguish between a pimp and the manager of a love hotel, which is legal in some countries. It's also a story, so you need to open up your imagination a bit.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
:eek: Wow, if you compare your first game with this one, it's like heaven and earth.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Can you tell me more? I would appreciate feedback, especially from a developer. Which one is heaven and which one is earth?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Okay, I still have not gotten any ass yet in the game. I see you are trying to make the interface stand out.
Most people HATE clicking on a lot of shit.
Plus let's be real here. Most people playing this game will be playing one handed.
So the constant clicking on messages.
it's annoying as fuck. One of the things I hate most about Japanese games.
Constantly clicking on messages. Give me a renpy game where I can role past the same text I have read a thousand times before.
English grammar lesson for the day
Met is the past tense of Meet

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can you tell me more? I would appreciate feedback, especially from a developer. Which one is heaven and which one is earth?
:LOL: Oh, don't pay attention, the expression is in Russian.
"Very different, completely dissimilar to each other."

I mean, your new game is very different from the point of view of visual design, if you compare it with the old game.
Regarding the gameplay, I haven't played and probably won't for a couple of months until the first updates to it are released.

Reactions: a_furbyz

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
One must distinguish between a pimp and the manager of a love hotel, which is legal in some countries. It's also a story, so you need to open up your imagination a bit.
So it's the difference between pimping them on the street, or pimping them in your own building. It's still being a pimp no matter what you want to call it.
Pimp: one who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, I still have not gotten any ass yet in the game. I see you are trying to make the interface stand out.
Most people HATE clicking on a lot of shit.
Plus let's be real here. Most people playing this game will be playing one handed.
So the constant clicking on messages.
it's annoying as fuck. One of the things I hate most about Japanese games.
Constantly clicking on messages. Give me a renpy game where I can role past the same text I have read a thousand times before.
English grammar lesson for the day
Met is the past tense of Meet

Unfortunately, whether it's Ren'Py, HTML, or any other format, players need to interact either by scrolling or by clicking.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Ok you get an F for not having at least one fuck scene with Gabbie.
Non-negotiable.
This is looking like a grind fest ala The Tower.
And you have already put patreon only content in the game.
How about making a good game first?

Predicting abandoned in...............4 to 5 months

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Just a tiny tip: When giving feedback, it's always nice to toss in a positive note too! It makes you come off as more legit.
Of course, I understand that all people have such a sense of self-esteem, but why say the obvious things?
I mean, why say the good if you have to point out the bad?) This helps the developer better understand what needs to be fixed or improved.

melldrake

Jun 9, 2017
Good initial release, the consistency between videos and how they seamlessly interpreted into the game is great. This would be a great project if it includes recruiting family members, or people who are known to MC in the future releases.

Also this needs management, prostitution and voyeurism tags.

Edit: One bug report, sometimes if you click to fast on the dialogue boxes they disappear making you stuck on that video screen.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2021
I love the change in the UI, but honestly that's it. The downside of this game is the amount of grind necessary.

Blocking one of the only 4 girls with a patreon unlock feels wrong, I understand blocking the cheats behind a paywall to be a good thing. But blocking the access of Ariana who has more content than Kylie (2 more passages) is a bit stupid when it's the first release of the game.

Don't forget, everyone can bypass paywall by using the console

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Ok you get an F for not having at least one fuck scene with Gabbie.
Non-negotiable.
This is looking like a grind fest ala The Tower.
And you have already put patreon only content in the game.
How about making a good game first?

Predicting abandoned in...............4 to 5 months
My last game lasted a year. I hope this one lasts as long, but of course, no one is safe from losing support. Without support and without interested players, no game can continue. I want to add that the Patreon content is not there to punish you, but to thank the members who have continued to support me during the creation of the game.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
My last game lasted a year. I hope this one lasts as long, but of course, no one is safe from losing support. Without support and without interested players, no game can continue. I want to add that the Patreon content is not there to punish you, but to thank the members who have continued to support me during the creation of the game.
But this is a bit too much, to be honest, about the support of the players.
No offense, buddy, but if you're not personally interested in doing something, it doesn't matter how much money you get paid for your game.

The only interest that arises is the support of the game for the sake of earning money and that's it.
Don't you believe it? Look at a game like Summer saga.

The developers have long given up on this and just pretend to do something.
A particularly revealing moment is their latest updates to the game.

But it already depends on people, if you have greed in your soul, then you will soon follow the same route.

Reactions: TFurguson69

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I understand what you're saying, and you're right about one thing: you really have to be passionate to keep creating games, especially when the financial returns don't always match the time and energy invested. For me, Patreon members aren't just sources of income, but first and foremost people who believe in my projects and actively support them.

Of course, their financial contributions are an additional motivation, and that's why I offer them some perks in return. However, money isn't my only driving force. My main goal is still to create games that people enjoy and that bring pleasure to the players.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote