Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a compress version of this game? When I put this on my phone(Joiplay), it ate 8gb of my storage lmao

Reactions: Blizzardo

SomaNeko97

Jun 8, 2021
Is there a compress version of this game? When I put this on my phone(Joiplay), it ate 8gb of my storage lmao
doesn’t seem like it seeing when I put it on my external it ate up like 50 gigs lmao but on my main one it took up like 5 gigs xd

• Haha
Reactions: Rhikhu

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
So...The game itself is turn based 1v1 combat with skills unlocked from lvl ups. Main goal is to reach 100% in navigating the path and beat the boss. Hp of boss is fixed, even if you die, it gonna be beaten the same way from previous attempt. After boss kill, you get to next area with more cost to summon items. First is 500 for 11, 2 is 1000, 3 is 1500, 4 is 2500, etc. But since bosses are fixed, you can just suicide rush them with no need of preparation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Are there any benefits for using the default costume ?
massive one initially-you get every 3-4 turns -1 cd to every skill. So better to fight in it when you have just 2-4 healing spells on low lvls(swap to fox only for it's skills or if you want the temporal buff agility up after 3-4 turns)

Reactions: PulseOver

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Alright, I managed to do virgin run on lewdicrous difficulty as proof of concept. Basically, with power of save-reloads, luck and knowledge. Just use skills smartly to reduce chances of bind and always save either 'divine blast' or 'all strength'. Not letting ailments stockpile helps too.
Make sure to hoard cure ailments on floor 1 with power of savescum and repetition. Approximately 20 of each remedy will be needed for full run, 8-10 roses, clean water, cloth fix and 3-5 peaches should cover all needs. Bosses can be cheezed by abusing 'icy water of repose', get some too. I prefer to get turtle shell and pair it with chest or rice ball to get maximum quantity of encounters before bosses. Even with chest, it let's you get crucial lvl thresholds for skills and forms.
Icy water, paralysis immune, turtle shell and chests/rice balls you can get only from stage 2, on stage 3 upgraded chest and rice ball, on stage 4(blue/gray ominous ruins) you can get first ice inflicting talisman, must have. Also you can't summon full immune mirror here, but i got it as regular battle reward on this stage somehow. Rest of stages not matter too much.
Seal skills of bosses per cd(if you did not and you got hypno-dased, then binded and graped, that's an end, F5 button reloads game to main screen), use paralysis immune charm and 'protect yourself' move to endure deadly combo-wombo. And use remedy and salve before battle.
Also, seal every suspicious enemy-use common sense to determine if dude gonna just hit hard or inflict ailments like a gatling gun. If it's slime/tentacles/some geometric something, seal it 24/7. If it's humanoid, it probably gonna just wrestle you(which easily divine blasted). Robots are 50/50. Can be tank, can be pervert. Also read names-if some "lewd/corrupting/hypno/etc" then seal even if humanoid. Also berserk form+horn+dagger can 2-3 shot enemy most of the time.
Here savefile as proof but 1 item "not letting enemy cum" got eaten by game bug, there 2 "super anti-heat drugs" now. I guess you shall conquer last 7 extra stage without opening chests in gallery beforehand, good grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

yunsaa08

Mar 13, 2018
went through the game in lewdercrous, can someone spill what's the "???" in endless mode I can't be fucked to do it
Firstly, it's not Endless, the last mode is fight all enemies in game continuously in a row, contain 59 enemies. If you beat that in advance mode without losing more than 2 times ??? happen to be Ultimate mode where all contains are the same but a bit harder than advanced mode that It will initialized all skills back to Saki lv 1 instead of having all skills since starting of the run.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes