2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I have a question - I want to post a video describing the update 2.03 to the game here and on Patreon, but I want to use music to make the video more fun, something dynamic, such as Offspring or Bad Religion. Will not the administration of f95 and Patreon kick my ass for using copyrighted songs?
Patreon may have its own rules for using copyrighted songs, just like YouTube does. However, no one cares on F95zone. This is a piracy website. :LUL:

Oct 7, 2023
Is there a way to edit the character? I looked at the json save file and there are variables for hair styles, colors, piercings, skin colors, and a whole bunch of things. Also, how do you unlock more toys?
It have infinity customization in old (banned version), because you can choose textures for her model and clothes from any file in your computer. System was fully usable. You can even put any tattoos from your image file on any parts of her body. But it worked with old version of model, which i cant use because of author rights. And i still didnt adapt it for new model and her new clothes. Didn't have enough time. Idea was - to make fully customizable character, so that the player can create a girl who fully meets his sexual preferences. Well, now, step by step, I'm bringing it all back to Samantha.

Oct 7, 2023
Idea was simple - Do you want to put a double dildo in the ass of a girl you liked in high school, but didn't even look at you and make her jerk off in the parking lot in front of a McDonald's with that dildo inside? And she'll moan like a little bitch and say thank you, my lord, when she comes. Or maybe you'll get bored of her and want to do the same with the cashier girl at the supermarket nearby to your house irl. Do you want her to do a striptease with that dildo inside her, twirling it like a tail? Do you want to take her underpants off, bend her over and fuck her with a sex toy on eyes of passersby? No problem, you can do that in my game. That was the already realized idea - infinity customization of character and I'm not gonna give it up. I think it's a very good idea for a game. And it was in my own Roxanne version, which was only in russian language and distributed only in Boosty. And now I'm restoring that mechanics for Samantha, but it's generally quite a long process, a lot of things need to be redrawn and reprogrammed. Step by step, update by update and all old features will return to new home

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: johnyakuza1

scrunglyblorbo

Sep 20, 2024
I have to think what to do with mouse. Currently mouse always shows and i try to find normal solution. Have some ideas - maybe show mouse only when inventory window or pause window is on?
Lock mouse to the program (unless that's an issue on my end). Maybe make mouse appear only when the phone or item menu is brought up with the keybinds? Alternatively, hold alt to make the cursor appear and stop moving the camera whenever it is on screen. Trying to use 2 monitors and play this game at the moment is less than ideal.

Reactions: Anton_Chemezov
Oct 7, 2023
Oh good, I managed to move after relaunching the game, because the first launched disabled movement controls for some fucking reason. Then I went outside, where I ran out of happiness almost immediately and failed. This is completely fucking unplayable.
Decided in add-on 2.03 to seriously change the way the happiness system works. I received a lot of negative feedback and in 90% of cases there was mentioned the happiness system. Everybody hates that system - because of the fact that it is constantly decreasing just impossible to walk around the city for a long time, it is necessary to fulfill the wishes of Samantha, so that it did not decrease. I thought and thought about what to do with it, maybe introduce a free mode where the happiness will not decrease or remove happiness fully, but then a lot of things in the game will break. So I came up with a solution - the happiness will not decrease until Samantha takes a mission. How it works - you get an offer to start a mission. If you ignore it, the happiness doesn't go down and you can walk as much as you want. You can accept the offer at any time and then your happiness will start to decrease if you don't do the required task. If it decreases, you will lose and then a same task will appear again in the form of an offer. When you take a task - happiness starts at 49 and decreases 2-2.5 times slower than now. So there is more than enough time to complete the task. What do you think?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes