LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Final content is behind hours of grinding (I won't spoil it). So here's a shortcut!

CE speedhack works extremely well with this one if you want to go it alone. Just be aware, some of those coins were a nightmare to find...

edit: lookuping up... there was already a 100% save included that I didn't notice... f
Do you happen to know where I can find each of these coins?

SHSG Remaining Coins.PNG

Are you or anyone else in this thread working on a guide that could tell us where to find all the coins? If you spoiler tag the spoilers I'd like to know where each of the remaining coins are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reko3215

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
Final content is behind hours of grinding (I won't spoil it). So here's a shortcut!

CE speedhack works extremely well with this one if you want to go it alone. Just be aware, some of those coins were a nightmare to find...

edit: lookuping up... there was already a 100% save included that I didn't notice... f
Where are the saves located?

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Wait.... Is this a non-ntr game? Is this the first non NTR Saikey translated game?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I suggest don't play this game. You're going to waste a lot of time. Just download, save, and enjoy. This is like a puzzle place to have sex to unlock.

create new save file

i already play this game on march

Last edited:

bobbyjoebilly23

May 14, 2017
is there a day 1 cheat save included?
First folder in the first post zip that says something "100%" something
/Save
Folder in the game folder. Just drop it straight into the directory with the game executable. Or just look at the post above.
Do you happen to know where I can find each of these coins?
Are you or anyone else in this thread working on a guide that could tell us where to find all the coins? If you spoiler tag the spoilers I'd like to know where each of the remaining coins are.
I'm gonna take a hard pass on that one. I remember a few, but taking the time to find them again... Frankly I'd rather be doing anything else.
As a general advice though: none of the coins are hidden in unexpected spots. More specifically, they're always in some standout feature of the background. The clickable area to find them is sometimes smaller than it should be so don't assume a spot doesn't have a coin just because it doesn't immediately light up. Keep in mind some coins can't be found until you unlock them through the shop.

I guess since I took the time to write this out I may as well say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kerinh and cledion

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
First folder in the first post zip that says something "100%" something

/Save
Folder in the game folder. Just drop it straight into the directory with the game executable. Or just look at the post above.

I'm gonna take a hard pass on that one. I remember a few, but taking the time to find them again... Frankly I'd rather be doing anything else.
As a general advice though: none of the coins are hidden in unexpected spots. More specifically, they're always in some standout feature of the background. The clickable area to find them is sometimes smaller than it should be so don't assume a spot doesn't have a coin just because it doesn't immediately light up. Keep in mind some coins can't be found until you unlock them through the shop.

I guess since I took the time to write this out I may as well say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did and it's being saved somewhere else? IDK why
I go to the "LocalLow > MinadukiSabou > HitoGirl" path and there's no save files there.
It's saving somewhere but I can't tell where. I tried making a Save folder, then making a save, but for some reason ONLY the PNG goes into the Save and the actual save data goes somewhere I can't find.
Screenshot 2024-07-13 233729.png

Last edited:

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Damn it's unity, i cant play it in android
Aaaah why the my laptop broken in time like this
Im still to broke to find power supply for my pc

bobbyjoebilly23

May 14, 2017
I did and it's being saved somewhere else? IDK why
I go to the "LocalLow > MinadukiSabou > HitoGirl" path and there's no save files there.
It's saving somewhere but I can't tell where. I tried making a Save folder, then making a save, but for some reason ONLY the PNG goes into the Save and the actual save data goes somewhere I can't find.
You're saying when you save the game normally it doesn't create a save folder in the directory you launched it. This is what it should like like (See shamelessly stolen picture). Also note the ◆100%セーブデータ folder. It has a document that literally tells you how to add the save.
1720998205765.png

Huh... while looking into this I found a 214mb Text file in that Appdata folder... practically half the game file size... weird.
Anyway, I tested it after deleting the LocalLow folder and it still works so yeah... not sure what's wrong on your end. Hope you figure it out!

edit: Large text file was because of the CE speedhack. Damn thing thought I had played the game for 4 days.

Last edited:

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
You're saying when you save the game normally it doesn't create a save folder in the directory you launched it. This is what it should like like (See shamelessly stolen picture). Also note the ◆100%セーブデータ folder. It has a document that literally tells you how to add the save.
View attachment 3832173

Huh... while looking into this I found a 214mb Text file in that Appdata folder... practically half the game file size... weird.
Anyway, I tested it after deleting the LocalLow folder and it still works so yeah... not sure what's wrong on your end. Hope you figure it out!

edit: Large text file was because of the CE speedhack. Damn thing thought I had played the game for 4 days.
I have no idea what's going on. So I create a Save file, save in one of the slots that already "exist" from the downloads here, then they disappear. The only thing that exists is the PNG files... the saves are going somewhere else and I have no idea where.

thesussybaka

Apr 14, 2022
hey guys, my antivirus is picking a w32 exploit gen from the exe. Is it realy a virus or my antivirus acting up?

sleepyhuman456

Mar 7, 2020
Hy

This game is good but I have a problem.
Stuck on sex scene.
Even after I finish once, I can't exit the scene.

Stuck on a loop.
No indication on the screen and the manual.

How to exit a scene?

Thnaks

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes