grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SilverCreek-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
note: With a name like "Silver Creek" (particularly the "Silver" part) I would expect GILF, Senior Citizens, etc.
I haven't played your game yet, but I from the pics and tags I don't think that's your intention.
Feel free to ignore this comment. Just trying to help.
Silver Creek is the town name) Could've gone with something like Shitville yada yada, but the intention was to be a bit different.
As for game - would love to hear your opinion on it.

Reactions: Vortex@ and L7Bear

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
"Gotta live, gotta live, gotta live in Shit Towne
"Gotta live, gotta live, gotta live

"The Weavers live up the street from me
"The crackheads, they live down the street from me

"And we don't bother anyone, we keep to ourselves
"The mailman visits each of us in turn"

- Live, Shit Towne (aka. York, PA)

As for the game, I'll give it a shot and let you know what I think.

Great. Now I want to download GTA SA and cruise through Flint County instead of working on translations and Plot for EP2.
See what you've done?
(Song's fire, actually o_O)

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Shit) So writing still has these issues with stuff being repeated and sentences seeming like they're not made by native US bro) And I've thought I checked everything a bunch of times) Damn.
The thing is that Kate can't be blood related to MC, since he's an alien of sorts) At first draft it was stepcest, but we all know the thing with Patreon, so had to scratch even that. Will find where that parent quote was now. Thanks!
I get it. But just because they're definitely not blood related, doesn't mean MC isn't going to want to call her Mom. If you think you can get around the Patreon thing by making him an alien, I would politely suggest otherwise. Doubtless a 'friend' can be encouraged to produce a patch and upload it from another account. Most of us really aren't here to enjoy an alien getting it on with his caretaker. I mean, look at Away from Home. Vatos games seems to pull in a tidy sum from Patreon.

As for the English. A few instances from the breakfast table
Watching "Crows" being all over the place - what does this mean?
Season 3... so I've thought ----> so I thought
Awesome! - she's your not-mom, she's not 16. Wonderful! would work.
My company... ---> I know I'm not as fun as your friends.
You probably just say it... ----> You're just saying that to make me feel good, but I'll take it.

Etc etc. But for myself I'm not going further into the game until there's a patch. Hats off to you for putting in the hours, though.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Allright, first glimpse is definately a good start.

1. the setting/story: of course the school setting is a bit overused, but at least it is handled quite good.
2. the english, conversations, behavior is all on the (way) better side. No gender hickups or any sentences that make you think "those devs are 100% russians, no western human being talks (and especially insults/curses) like that". It has some minor spelling errors, typos, missing letters, but nothing too annoying.
3. Renders are nice, even if a bit to many are on the chubby/thicc side for my taste - but at least that is more realistic. Plus the female friend, Emily, is still pretty. The older women are not really my taste though, those giant tits are a bit over the top - especially the teacher Vanessa. But their overall bodybuilt is more realistic - they at least look older than the high school girls. There is a wide varity of females, mostly personlity wise. Bringing us to
4. I like that the girls are different in their personalities. Not sure how much are actually love interests.
5. Music is fitting and while there are some AVNs here doing it even better, it is still better than 9/10 of the stuff here.
6. Much going on and it seems there will be much more serious stuff going on in the future, hinted at the last few scenes.

I'd rate it 4/5 with the first release. Good stuff, keep up the good work dev.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
As for the English. A few instances from the breakfast table
Watching "Crows" being all over the place - what does this mean?
Season 3... so I've thought ----> so I thought
Awesome! - she's your not-mom, she's not 16. Wonderful! would work.
My company... ---> I know I'm not as fun as your friends.
You probably just say it... ----> You're just saying that to make me feel good, but I'll take it.
Thanks for showing that there's a lot to more work on to get better than I've thought. And here I am critiquing other lads for lazy/cliche writing in their games.

Etc etc. But for myself I'm not going further into the game until there's a patch. Hats off to you for putting in the hours, though.
Kate was supposed to be Martha Kent in the early draft, so no Incest from me, since it creates a bunch of plotholes further down the line. Can't make everyone happy)
But once again, thanks for the review. It was eye-opening, in a way)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm still playing this title, but I noticed a few things so far that I wanted to mention.

• The dialog text and character's name font size used is very small...as well the internal dialog talk (italic font) and normal dialog talk too similar, which makes it hard to tell them apart (maybe it's the font size and style used which could be the cause. Also maybe having brackets around internal talk would aid in telling the difference).

• I also noticed when MC calls his female crush (the girl with the orange top) handsome, which is a wrong use of the word (handsome is used as a description for an attractive male only).

• And, almost no student would be interested in being intimate with a teacher that look's like Vanessa. She is not hot at all, she is old and over-weight. The song "Hot for Teacher" from Van Halen comes to mind as the fantasy teacher. ;)

Regards.

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Allright, first glimpse is definately a good start.
Thanks a lot! If not the $, reviews like this give me the motivation to continue.

Is Fem Dom avoidable?
As of now, it's very barebones. When things will start to spiral down - there will be obvious choices to make to avoid it.

The dialog text and character's name font size used is very small...as well the internal dialog talk (italic font) and normal dialog talk too similar, which makes it hard to tell them apart (maybe it's the font size and style used which could be the cause.
Will probably switch to brackets and make size a little bit bigger in first global fix, of sorts.
(handsome is used as a description for an attractive male only).
Thanks! Always thought that it could be used both ways.
And, almost no student would be interested in being intimate with a teacher that look's like Vanessa. She is not hot at all, she is old and over-weight.
To each of their own. Had similar teacher like that back in the days(albeit caucasian) and people were drooling all over her. Her boobs (Vanessa's, I mean) will be 10-15% smaller in next updates, though. If you knew what pain in the ass it is to make heavy chest look normal with sweaters and long shirts...Ughhh!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes