grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerOfDiscovery-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ExhibitGames

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
That is the question. I am all for VNs, but I hate kinetics. I want choices that actually do stuff.
There are a few choices that will lead you to other paths and to 1 of 4 different endings. But in full disclosure once you make the choices the story does become linear.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently whoever made this game doesn't know what proper punctuation is, what a comma is, what "you're" is. Man is so aggravating to read. Way too frequently you have to stop in confusion to try to decipher what this person "meant" to say. Christ, learn how to write! Your your your your your.... no comma your your.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hr17 and RishBish

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing. I had ending 4 and I have to admit I'm a bit curious about the other endings but I won't watch them because for me personally, ending 4 is the perfect ending and I'll leave it at that, sorry. Apart from language problems, I came across something that looks like a bug, otherwise a solid and interesting story with likeable and open-minded characters.

Reactions: ExhibitGames

ExhibitGames

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for sharing. I had ending 4 and I have to admit I'm a bit curious about the other endings but I won't watch them because for me personally, ending 4 is the perfect ending and I'll leave it at that, sorry. Apart from language problems, I came across something that looks like a bug, otherwise a solid and interesting story with likeable and open-minded characters.
I appreciate you taking the time to play through the game. I will take care of the bug ASAP.

Reactions: WeilBaum

RikoDOVA

Jul 12, 2022
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the game very much, I played the endings of all four paths, I liked the lesbian ending the most, as a male who loves yuri, lesbian and ts yuri, I found the story very romantic. I may not have spoken well, English is not my native language, I played through the translation function of edge :)

RippedKegels

Formerly 'RippedKegals'
May 30, 2022
is this a straight up lesbian game then?

EDIT:

Should have thought to read first lol.

Well, if you are into lesbianism this game is for you, go for it. If you -like me- aren't, don't waste your time like I did.
Shame, because it seems otherwise interesting. Good cheating/corruption/female protag games are quite rare, and it's a bummer that fetishized lesbianism is more or less a requirement for 50+% of the content in any given one of such games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil

rainbowhero

Aug 24, 2019
I really tried to stay simple and keep it relatively short. I really didn't want to attempt anything too complicated while I learned Twine/Sugarcube/Java/CSS.
which story format did you use for this game? I wanted to start messing around with making something.

edit: learnt it literally was just sugarcube, in the exact comment I asked about was the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExhibitGames
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote