• Yeet

Votes: 330 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I did notice the masculinity sat, might be fun if that's played with. If your looking for suggestions adding shemale, and sissys to the mix might be nice. That way you get more of a fake out.
Masculinity is just a game over stat for now (reach 0 -> game over). Shemale content will be added next update, you will have to unlock them by buying booster packs for ingame currency.

Here is a tiny sneak peek of what I'm working on right now:

Reactions: BobCarter

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
How's the update coming along??
I'm doing this in my spare time, inbetween 60-80 hrs/week self employment and more personal responsibilities. Last week or two I had barely time to work on it, but I made way more free time starting this week. Like ebb and flow, some weeks I churn out a month worth of work, some weeks I can barely make minor adjustments.

Should have an announcement for 0.4 sometime in the first half of August though.

Something that could be added in addition to titty drops is pussy flashing
Good idea, thank you! Currently not planned for the next few versions, but I will add it to my backlog.

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
I'm doing this in my spare time, inbetween 60-80 hrs/week self employment and more personal responsibilities. Last week or two I had barely time to work on it, but I made way more free time starting this week. Like ebb and flow, some weeks I churn out a month worth of work, some weeks I can barely make minor adjustments.

Should have an announcement for 0.4 sometime in the first half of August though.

Good idea, thank you! Currently not planned for the next few versions, but I will add it to my backlog.
That's alright! Take your time. Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aereton

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Development update - 08/17/2024

Cock Roulette development update - 08/17/2024

Heya, got another really short dev update for ya!

Unlockables

As discussed in my previous dev update, next version will primarily feature unlockable content in form of a booster pack cards system.
By playing the game, you will slowly accrue game currency, which you will be able to spend on a shop to buy booster packs for different sets which will unlock random video clips of that set.

I planned for some more advanced gacha mechanics at first, but ultimately decided against it. I want unlocking new content as straightforward as possible. This means everytime you open a booster pack, you will receive new cards you haven't unlocked before until the whole set is completed.

Your progress is saved in the browsers' local storage and encrypted, to make save data manipulation not all too easy :BootyTime: .
Save import/export is planned for future versions.

You can also view your collection, which displays all the cards/clips you have unlocked:
View attachment 3939809

What's next:

With most systems for 0.4 finished, I am mainly focused on polishing UI and adding more content in the form of more video clips.

I'm aiming to release 0.4 in the first week of September. There might be a delay into the second week of September if I run into any major issues, but I'm hopeful I can deliver as stated.
tldr; 0.4 hopefully in first week of September :eek:

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I'm scarred by the amount of dick I had to inspect before preparing and importing the video files. I hope you appreciate this. :HideThePain:
Definitely gonna add more tatas after this version.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
This game could have so many different variants!

Like dick memory or dick Mahjong. :D
I had the same thought the other day. But let's keep the scope down, shall we? I intend to finish this game sometime and work on some other ideas too. :) I already went way over what I initially intended. This was thought to be just a proof-of-concept to show the dev of X-Change: Life lol

Sep 25, 2020
OK, but what about that minigame about sorting and memorizing dicks and girls which you play during Masculinity Crisis phase? Do you intend to let's say... port and make standalone version of those elements as well, or limit it just to roulette itself?

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
OK, but what about that minigame about sorting and memorizing dicks and girls which you play during Masculinity Crisis phase? Do you intend to let's say... port and make standalone version of those elements as well, or limit it just to roulette itself?
Just the roulette itself, for now.

Ayc01

Nov 13, 2022
This is turning out great so far, thank you for all ur effort - hope to see this game evolve and evolve

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes