• Keep

Votes: 527 61.5%
  • Yeet

Votes: 330 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martelluspk12

Dec 19, 2019
Really enjoying the game, especially with some house rules like only being able to wank if there are girls with pierced tits or cocks in the screen.
As for requests if you are keen on taking, probably a face tag you can disable as I find male faces a big turn off. And a pierced tits booster pack would also be amazing
Big thumbs up, will be checking on the development frequently

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
disabling debug is sad, I was loving it, my favorite part haha
29349235925.png
Don't tell anyone :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati: :KEK:

The game crashes with some content settings. I turned bbc and chubby off and shemale on. Some pictures with girls are shown and then the game goes out of the fullscreen and all pictures and texts disappears. Hope, there will be setting, where player could turn all the males off and play with transgirls.
Hi, that's unfortunate. Would you be willing to send me a screenshot of your settings screen so that I can accurately replicate yours and debug this? Thanks!

Would be nice if you add more "PMV" GOON rype music in the background.
Audio is planned for the next major update (0.5)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Still doesn't work on firefox
I could not reproduce this issue on all my devices using Firefox, which is weird since the error log you sent me previously indicated issues with some of the requests. Any browser plugins running that have anything to do with multimedia? Any special security settings? Sorry this doesn't run at all in your favourite browser :oops:

Dude, if you make a Shemale Version would be awesome.
I've just added shemale cocks into the game. If I get around adding shemale boobs, you could theoretically set shemale to exclusive in both categories and you'd get your wish.

I also found a way to change some of the short cock videos that were more 'ugly' for some I 'found on the web', I am straight by the way haha
Hey, each to their own.

death?

Dec 28, 2017
I could not reproduce this issue on all my devices using Firefox, which is weird since the error log you sent me previously indicated issues with some of the requests. Any browser plugins running that have anything to do with multimedia? Any special security settings? Sorry this doesn't run at all in your favourite browser :oops:

I've just added shemale cocks into the game. If I get around adding shemale boobs, you could theoretically set shemale to exclusive in both categories and you'd get your wish.

Hey, each to their own.
If you add, just quote me and i will play greatfully

Reactions: aereton

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Maybe my browser just isn't working right, but I don't see how this would be considered a "game". The clips are nice and all, but are there some sort of mechanics I'm missing that the game just didn't care to explain? I like the idea, but seems like there needs to be more for the player to do other than just sit back and watch clips.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe my browser just isn't working right, but I don't see how this would be considered a "game". The clips are nice and all, but are there some sort of mechanics I'm missing that the game just didn't care to explain? I like the idea, but seems like there needs to be more for the player to do other than just sit back and watch clips.
You can swipe (or use the arrows left/right) to skip the clip to avoid risk seeing cocks (and subsequent decrease of masculinity, masculinity at zero = game over).
Yes, it's a shitty gambling mini game. :LUL:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockRoulette-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Seems like there should be some move or way to play the game that doesn't just boil down to skipping any favorable content to avoid bad content. Like maybe something the player can do to try to skip past the cocks that gets more difficult the more masculinity drops? perhaps some sort of high/low system where the player gets rewarded for wanting to see the next clip but if you keep clicking next too many times then BAM! cock in your face!

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
used betasuit to censor the babes for anyone who likes that kind of thing

Mega
Cool shit, not my thing so didn't enter my mind but censor mode that can act as punishment or some sort could be feasible.
Thoughts?

My malwarebytes brower guard has blocked the website as it said "website blocked due to phishing"
Not sure what's happening there. Maybe something funky with your local file:/// path where the HTML is located? Did you encounter this issue with any other HTML games you ran locally from the .html? Have you tried to extract the game to another location?
I quickly installed MalwareBytes Browser Guard and it doesn't show any problems to me:
Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-12 um 00.11.32.png
Don't wanna be branded as a phisher so I want to take this seriously. I'd be willing to share my codebase publicly, but is someone even gonna dig through all that?

Where the hell are all those tiktok videos at? Babe # 5, 28, 70?
Leeched all of the girls from reddit. It's been months so I cannot give you the exact posts but you could find them here I guess /r/TittyDrop/

For some reason the settings don't save for me. After changing the content settings I press back and it nulls my choices
All of them or just the three-way-toggles? I ask because it's a known issue.
From changelog:
  • Content tag settings currently have an issue with three-way toggles, showing shemale as hidden even if selected "show" before; this will be addressed in a hotfix

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Seems like there should be some move or way to play the game that doesn't just boil down to skipping any favorable content to avoid bad content. Like maybe something the player can do to try to skip past the cocks that gets more difficult the more masculinity drops? perhaps some sort of high/low system where the player gets rewarded for wanting to see the next clip but if you keep clicking next too many times then BAM! cock in your face!
I agree with this since I thought that it would be more like that in terms of gameplay aspect since you can skip video unless they are dicks...not saying to have it be as easy as swipe left or right but something. Also I think I either got very unlucky or something else happened because as soon as the guard vanished with low danger level I got hit with 2 back to back dick videos...

PS I feel that if you ask for a person's perferences then you can switch that to be the good videos that increase danger and have the bad ones be what they dislike (but don't hide), pair that with an way to fight to skip the bad ones and you got a fun-ish game especially as you add in more screen effects (hypno, glitchy-ness, fake-outs) and content which progresses from just teasing to more intermate sex.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Cool shit, not my thing so didn't enter my mind but censor mode that can act as punishment or some sort could be feasible.
Thoughts?

Not sure what's happening there. Maybe something funky with your local file:/// path where the HTML is located? Did you encounter this issue with any other HTML games you ran locally from the .html? Have you tried to extract the game to another location?
I quickly installed MalwareBytes Browser Guard and it doesn't show any problems to me:
View attachment 4023713
Don't wanna be branded as a phisher so I want to take this seriously. I'd be willing to share my codebase publicly, but is someone even gonna dig through all that?

Leeched all of the girls from reddit. It's been months so I cannot give you the exact posts but you could find them here I guess /r/TittyDrop/

All of them or just the three-way-toggles? I ask because it's a known issue.
From changelog:
It worked okay on Microsoft Edge so I will use Microsoft Edge to play it

This is the only game that I'm having this problem but it might be just Firefox brower that is the problem as it doesn't happened on Microsoft Edge

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I agree with this since I thought that it would be more like that in terms of gameplay aspect since you can skip video unless they are dicks...not saying to have it be as easy as swipe left or right but something.
Well, currently if you are just skipping you will not gain any currency and the cock chance increases each time. I thought that was a fair trade-off, initally I had a (although lowered) cock chance even when swiping but it felt unfair, as if you are choosing to stand in Blackjack but your hand still increases. Get what I'm saying?
Otherwise I agree totally, I need to implement more control for the player, more interactivity so to speak.

Also I think I either got very unlucky or something else happened because as soon as the guard vanished with low danger level I got hit with 2 back to back dick videos...
This happened because due to feedback I've decreased the guard quite a bit so it can vanish maybe a little too quick now? I should probably implement a "soft guard" of sorts, so that the current clip can play to the end without triggering any cocks when the guard vanishes mid-clip.
Dick phases are not measured by individual clips but by a randomly generated duration. If a cock clip is shorter than that duration it will just play another random one.

PS I feel that if you ask for a person's perferences then you can switch that to be the good videos that increase danger and have the bad ones be what they dislike (but don't hide), pair that with an way to fight to skip the bad ones and you got a fun-ish game especially as you add in more screen effects (hypno, glitchy-ness, fake-outs) and content which progresses from just teasing to more intermate sex.
Not planning on that as of now, sorry. The game just wasn't designed to behave that way. Initially it was just meant to be a silly little prototype, the project already grew way more in scope than I'm actually comfortable with in terms of development time. A fully customizable "JOI simulator" (hyperbole I know) is just not in the cards right now.
Will definitely steal that screen effects suggestion though! That could be pretty neat.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes