• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
How much content is in the game right now? I've been wanting to play it for awhile but I don't wanna fly through it in one night.

Jul 26, 2020
Yo! Can I please perhaps ask if I can take over this thread to keep it updated?

I am Nella, one of the newly hired devs on Cumbusters, and I was assigned with keeping the game's social media up to date.

I know talk is cheap so I will be attaching a pic of me working on the game in unity as proof.
You'll have to ask one of the mods of the thread, try to mention them. Zemax

Reactions: Zemax

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is very cute and funny on one hand and hilariously sadistic on the other. Some of those jumps are downright mean. I completely forgave the dev for them when I saw that she sleeps in piles of trash, though. Glad it's not just an enemy rape game, too, Fry Guy and NEET Pup are adorable together.

While the platforming is surprisingly polished, it could use some classics of the genre - like collectable -whatevers- in each screen, secret passages and so on.

Reactions: freiser

Fray Myste

Jul 31, 2020
Chiro is so cute, looking forward to seeing her get fucked more uwu

Her calling Crocodilf "daddy" got me acting feral, hoping on more of that type in future

Last edited:
Reactions: freiser

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
The Managed folder is gone and the cheat mod doesn't work for me
anyone knows how to fix that?

edit: how to cheat then?

Last edited:

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Where the fuck do you go after the fry stand?
The first time or the second time? After the first time just keep going directly right until you reach the next screen, after the second time there's not really any content after it yet besides seeing the bunny girl

Reactions: AnonKitten

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
The Managed folder is gone and the cheat mod doesn't work for me
anyone knows how to fix that?

edit: how to cheat then?
if you want infinite stamina or health, use Cheat Engine. It's pretty simple, and the correct memory location usually pops up after a few searches.
For a gallery unlocker, the cheat plugin may need to be rebuilt to support BepInEx 6 IL2CPP, or you can open up File Explorer, go to %appdata%/../LocalLow/Cumbusters/Gamer Struggles/Level Data/, open "galleryStateData.json", and change every true to false.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes