4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Yeah well can't please em all, just don't fall into the same hole as every other dev and end up abandoning the project after 3 months from here or release bugfixes every 2 years while sucking on patreon money lmao
Nah, our dev team is reasonably active and motivated.

I do not get the feeling we will be disbanding it anytime soon. Not if I can help it xD

YagoAG

May 26, 2024
Some prediction for the Android version?

Edit:
Forget it, I found the link in the last page!

Last edited:

socks456654

Jan 1, 2023
I cool new enemy idea would be like a group of thugs in a city area or something and when they beat you they pass you around between the like 5 of them and they are all different species

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I would love if, after losing against a specific opponent, the protagonist Girl could get captured and taken to his home!

And if she doesn´t escape from there she gets raped and then imprisoned in some room again!

And that cicles until she escapes! (Or gives up, triggering a Game Over!)

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeorentine

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Last edited:

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
I would love if, after losing against a specific opponent, the protagonist Girl could get captured and taken to his home!

And if she doesn´t escape from there she gets raped and then imprisoned in some room again!

And that cicles until she escapes! (Or gives up, triggering a Game Over!)

I will bring it up to the boss.

However I will say that at the moment, we may need to do a "Operation Health" for the game.

Our current Character controller for chiro is extremely borked, and it make implementing new things for her very very difficult.

However, I will spoil that the update won't just be mechanic stuff. We are working on a new CG scene and a new miniboss enemy, AS WELL AS, new platforming challenges!

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I will bring it up to the boss.

However I will say that at the moment, we may need to do a "Operation Health" for the game.

Our current Character controller for chiro is extremely borked, and it make implementing new things for her very very difficult.

However, I will spoil that the update won't just be mechanic stuff. We are working on a new CG scene and a new miniboss enemy, AS WELL AS, new platforming challenges!
Neat!

Thanks!

Can´t wait to see more interesting things for this Game!

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
This update was mainly a big bugfix. We fixed a big resolution bug that made the game unplayable for certain people, so there is not much new content unfortunately.

Level 7 is slightly more developped and our prototype for moving platforms are in the update though.

ok, I can wait! :cool:

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
Don't know if I missed it, but the ability to replay cutscenes like the changing scene and Fryman scene would be nice.

In terms of mechanics, some actual integration with sex into the gameplay would be nice. Right now you just get knocked over and immediately hit up to get away. Some restraining/QTEs or at least something would go a long way. Maybe some text/sound effect visualization to make it feel more impactful. idk, just spitballing ideas

Nelly Nella

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2024
Don't know if I missed it, but the ability to replay cutscenes like the changing scene and Fryman scene would be nice.

In terms of mechanics, some actual integration with sex into the gameplay would be nice. Right now you just get knocked over and immediately hit up to get away. Some restraining/QTEs or at least something would go a long way. Maybe some text/sound effect visualization to make it feel more impactful. idk, just spitballing ideas
It is in development. The reason we didn't immediately add Fryman is because he is currently the only scene that does not involve being beaten by an enemy.

Yes our initial Gallery system is fucked and we are working on it, but it is in the pipeline.

Please sir dev, add a pogo jump attack similar to Hollow knight it would be awesome :)
Perhaps. I'll bring it over to the boss and ask what they think.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes